As a society, we have made great strides to become more environmentally conscientious in our businesses. We have cut back on waste, started recycling, and bought recycled products. What many businesses don’t realize, however, is just how many alternatives exist, and how easy they are to access. Here are some items that can be standard or custommade from material that is:
- 100% recyclable
- 100% Post-consumer content
- CPSIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Sheet protectors. It’s pretty easy to find recycled paper these days, but what about the pockets that hold the paper? Offices use sheet protectors for everything from archives to presentations to employee handbooks. If it isn’t digital, protect it with environmentally-friendly material that looks the same as the vinyl you’re using.
- Ticket holders. Whether your office uses vinyl holders for job tickets or other hanging information, those pouches can be made of “green” material, too. Let your employees know that you’re committed to the eco initiative with polypropylene ticket holders.
- Business card holders. Custom-branded card holders are popular items that businesses give to employees and customers/clients. These eco-friendly card holders can be embossed with your company logo for a very professional look.
- Regular or adhesive-backed pockets and pouches. These can be made to fit standard-sized paper, business cards, CD-ROMs, and more. They are extremely useful for presentations and/or organization. The adhesive backing make these kinds of pockets and pouches incredibly versatile; who knew you could get them with all the earth-friendly qualities listed above?
- Gussets, expandable pockets, covers. At this point in the list, it should be no surprise that nearly every sort of pouch or pocket you could need is available with material you can be proud to use. These, too, can be embossed with your company logo, mission statement, or whatever you choose to relay through print.
Where can you buy these materials?
Vinyl Art makes all of these items and more. They can custom-make just about any pouch, pocket, or flat packaging with material that supports your status as a green company. Their state-of-the-art equipment is also capable of producing items with other features like rounded corners, foil stamping, screen-printing, and more. The available earth-friendly material looks just like the vinyl items you want to replace. Additionally, Vinyl Art has a solid reputation for shipping on time.
Consumers demand more from businesses, and that includes a conscious effort to help the planet. Vinyl Art can support your contribution to the green initiative. Let us help your company do right by your stakeholders. Contact us today at 800-569-1304 or email@example.com.