Your Business Card May Be Small, But It’s Powerful.
If you’re like most professionals, you have a business card. But, what’s yours doing for you? That’s right. It’s supposed to be doing something.
Does it actively create more business for you? Or is it still sitting in the box from the printer?
If you want to maximize marketing strategy into all areas of your business collateral, it’s time to make your business card work for you. The time when it was just a way to give your name and number has long since passed. That rectangular piece of paper needs to make you, and your business, memorable.
Do They Remember?
The key to any successful marketing campaign is being memorable. Advertisers spend millions of dollars figuring out exactly what needs to be done to create advertisements that stick in the heads and hearts of their consumers.
When it comes to creating a unique and distinctive business card, you have the same goal. In today’s competitive marketplace, you need to stand out from the rest to define yourself as the best.
- Turn it into a mini-billboard advertising your services.
- Highlight your unique selling proposition on the back of the
- Offer a discount or promotion that’s unique to the business card. That way you’ll know how effective your distribution is. It’s a way to measure the ROI of these little packages of dynamite.
- Create a unique shape or design that relates to your field. Your card becomes a topic of conversation. Be careful not to make a shape or size that won’t fit in the typical places people store their business cards. If you go too big or too unusual, you might find that your card is thrown out.
- Hand your business card to everyone you meet. Everybody is a potential customer. It’s a piece of currency. You don’t know who they know, so make it easy for them to share who you are.
- Make your card serve double-duty. Design it so it can be used as an appointment card, as well.
Far From Over
The debate rages on. Statistics say that 88% of business cards handed out get thrown away in less than a week. Kick up the potency. Print it in color if you don’t want your mini-billboard to end up thrown away. Prospective clients will hold on to it 10 times longer.
But, they’ve got to get one in their hands, first. So take them out of the box and get them into circulation. We can help you with that.
We manufacture a variety of plastic business card products. Our pockets and holders can be used wherever your information needs to be found. Let’s work together to get them out of the printer’s box and into the hands of your potential customers.